For those of you living in, interested in or following the real estate market in West Wash Park, I’d like to share some relevant and interesting real estate market figures by posting periodic market updates on this blog. I will be giving some simple stats of 30 day activity to include active listing and sold listings. (Note: any pending transactions will not be represented.) I will give some details as to the median sold price to list price and median total days on market for sold listings and active listings. The simple boundaries I used for this update are Downing west to Broadway and Alameda south to Louisiana.
- In the past 30 days real estate activity there are 38 active listings and 8 sold listings within the boundaries stated.
- Sold listings are at a median of 96.2% sold price to list price. (Note: this average does not reflect original list price, but the last list price before being sold.)
- The median days on market for the 8 properties sold was 41 days.
- The median price for the 8 properties sold was $380,000.
- The price range for properties sold was between $325,000 and $665,000
- The median price of active listings is $481,000.
- The median price range for active listings is $125,000-$1,298,500. (this will help explain the higher mean price for active listings)
- The median days on market for active listings is 122 days.
- The average square footage of all active and sold listings is 1,628 sq. ft and the average list price of all active and sold listings is $493,563.
These numbers are a basic snapshot of the past 30 days activity in WWP as taken from the Denver Metrolist, Prime Access MLS system. This is a basic overview of what’s happening in the area within the boundaries I’ve noted above. We’ve all seen and heard of the horrors of the countries real estate markets and if you are a resident in WWP can attest that we were not hit nearly as hard as many areas in Denver, some only a few short miles away. The steadfast nature of WWP real estate prices makes this area an overall safe investment in real estate and as seen by a number of new construction and pop top projects around the neighborhood, is still a desirable place to invest in.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope this post was informative, especially if you live in or are looking to find your dream home in West Wash Park.
Call me with any questions.
Kirk Hartshorn 720-244-5454 RIDE ON!
Perry and Co. www.perryandco.com